With this practical returns solution, your customer hands over their return consignment (pre-franked and free of charge) at a GLS ParcelShop.
The sender can choose whether to include a pre-prepared GLS returns label with the shipped parcel, or to provide a label on request from the consignee. Convenient online returns solutions are available to create return shipping labels. Return labels can be sent as an attachment to the consignee as a PDF file or QR code. If a QR code is provided, the customer doesn't even have to print the label themselves at home, they can simply get the QR code scanned at the GLS ParcelShop and they will get a printed return label there when they hand over the parcel.
For the returns process, the consignee can hand over their parcel at any of the over 7,500 GLS ParcelShops.
The goods will be returned directly to you. This service is, of course, also available even if you do not send your other parcels with us.
- Flexible online returns solutions for the sender
- Costs are only incurred if the parcel is actually returned
- Returns all over Germany within a standard time of 24 hours
- Continuous online parcel tracking for returns
- International returns are available to Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain
- Convenient returns option for your consignees
- Returns from all over Germany are generally delivered back to you within 24 hours
- Costs are only incurred if the parcel is actually sent back